Sunday, January 16

All the goss on the love of my life.

well as you can see i havent posted for a while. i can explain. my life consists of two things at the moment: #1 work. i work at a theme park called Adventure world as mentioned previously and as here in australia and the rest of the southern hemsphere we are experiencing the hieght of summer, i dont get too much time to myself. let me clarify further. theme park+waterslides and pools+height of summer= thousands of people trying to use the waterslides and pools= thousands of hungry people=very busy restaurants and cafes=very busy me. my typical day goes like this. 6.30 get up. 8.30 start work. 7.30 get home>collapse. 11.00 bed. rinse and repeat 9 days straight. you can see that my day is full and my time for blogging is short.

the other thing that my life consists of at the moment is furthering my relationship with my Saviour and best friend, God. though this takes the back seat occasionally because of my lack of discipline, it is my life's work. it will never be accomplished until i meet him face to face, and it will never be perfect. i go outside the lines a bit too much but He steadys me and brings me back to safety. i love Him. he is the place that i can run to for safety he is the one i can turn to in trouble and he is the one who loves me more than i do. he created me he breathed life into me... twice! once at birth, and once when he saved me from eternal death. i killed him once or twice or a trillion times but who's counting? not him because i know that his love for me is big enough for my fumbling ways. his forgiveness gives me life.

god i love you. i dont think that i coul write this because words cant express. i love you and your patience with me. i love you and your compassion for me . i love you and the mercy that you bestow on me. i love you and the grace you give that i dont geserve. i love you and the way that you bring me back to the safe road. i love you and knowing that you love me too. i love you and helping others to see your love. i love you and the gifts that you've given me though i havent discovered tham all as yet. i love you and the knowledge that i can say that. i love you and the place that you've put me. ilove you and the family you gave me. i love you and the home you provided. i love you and the job that i have where i can proclaim your love. i love you, god, words cant express.







oh and if you're wondering where i got time to write this, look at what time of the morning i posted it. i should be in bed. i'm going now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back online Ryan... always a pleasure to read what is going on in your head as you walk with God. I haven't blogged myself for a while cause iv'e been on holidays, but here is my new blog address.
http://thehigherroad.blogspirit.com/
talk to you soon... Matt