Thursday, May 24

My Desire

My Desire is to be a man of integrity who fights the Fight with honour and valour; a man who can stand before God in full knowledge of my Humanity and my past Failings and my NEED for Him; that temptation no longer has any power over me because I'm not living under my own strength but leaning on God. i put down the sword of determination, Pride and strength and Pick up the SWORD that is Sharper than any other, the Word of GOD. I confess that I cannot fight these battles of temptation on my own. I proclaim that I am a warrior in God's army, in fact I’m His son, a Prince in His Kingdom, and as such I’ve been given power and authority over the enemy. I stand and say "Yes, I am weak, but my God, my Father My king is NOT. He will strengthen me as I lean on him. I am his valiant warrior. I am Ryan James Munyard.

2 comments:

No Sacrifice said...

psalm 37:4-6

4 Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you your heart's desires. 5 Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust him, and he will help you. 6 He will make your innocence as clear as the dawn, and the justice of your cause will shine like the noonday sun.


You are that MAN Ryan and Im so thankful for YOU!! Im so blessed to have you in my life. To have someone with such a pure desire and a beautiful pure heart. I love you so much!

Anonymous said...

bro, you are a real inspiration man!! i know what you mean about the sword+servanthood - amazing!! that proves once again that i am not a weird human/alien alone with that desire - it shows that the Holy Spirit is VERY alive and lvoing, linking another fellow human/alien (heh) with the same thing. i will pray for you though i barely know you...

::; Eli