Monday, June 14

What Jesus means to me.:

If I were ever asked, "what does Jesus mean to you and why," I'd like to think that I had an answer ready. So this is it (at this point in my life).
To me Jesus is not just my Saviour but someone to whom I can turn when I need help and am stuggling with stuff. He isn't some abstract thought in my head that writes all of life's rules and stops me from doing the things that I enjoy most. In fact he is quite the opposite. You see, the things that I enjoy doing the most are the things that he wants me to do. How do I know this, He told me in his word, the Bible. I love showing people who God is and how much He wants to change their life if they let him.
All God wants to do is to love you and have you love Him in return. And everyone knows that someone who loves you wants the best for you. God even says in the bible that
"[he] knows the plans he has for you, and they are plans to prosper you and not to harm you; plans to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Will you give God the opportunity to change your life? It's your call.

No comments: